Five Things I’ve Learned In Life
- You can’t make everyone happy.
- Grades should never come before health (mental or physical).
- University was not as fun as I had believed it would be prior attending.
- The imagination should not be suppressed.
- Online friends are just as valuable as the ones seen everyday.
And so, there it is, five examples of the many things which I have learned thus far in my 22 years of life!
What are some of the facts and valuable lessons which you have learned? Let me know in the comments below.