- Not being able to pick a book to read.
- Having no one to talk to about the book you are reading or have read.
- Loaning someone a book and never getting it back.
- Loaning someone a book and getting it back with the pages folded.
- Books getting wet (accidentally, of course, but it’s still heart breaking if it happens).
- Having lots of books in your “To Be Read” pile yet re-reading the same book again.
- When your favourite character in a book dies…
- Having to wait for the next book in the series.
- When you complete a really good stand alone novel and want more. “To fan-fiction we go!”
- When a movie adaptation of your favourite book is made but does the book no justice what-so-ever. “I’m looking at you, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!”.
And so these are just a few book lover problems that I know to exist, mostly because I have all of these problems… Are there any other problems not mentioned above that you have as a book lover? Let me know in the comments below!