Keeping in mind these are 20 personal struggles which I face being a book lover, there are plenty more which apply to both myself and to other individual book fanatics as well. Feel free to comment with your own!
And so, in no particular order, let’s begin the list…
1. Picking a book.
2. Finding the time to read.
4. Struggles of a book series or stand alone novel.
5. Reviewing and critiquing a book.
6. No (good) fan-fiction.
7. Can’t find fellow fans to fan with.
8. Places to read.
9. Books v.s Kindles.
10. The cost of books.
11. TV Show/Movie adaptations (or lack of).
12. Book lending.
13. Spoiled Endings.
15. Lack of space to keep books.
16. The troubles of the library.
17. Book keeping.
18. Multiple reads.
19. Being asked your favourite book.
20. Reality hitting.