On November 25th 2017 – November 26th 2017, I had a Harry Potter movie marathon during which I sat in my room and watched all of the eight (seven being split into two separate films) Harry Potter movies.
- Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone (2001) from 11pm > 1.18am.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002) from 1.30am > 4.03am.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004) from 4.15am > 6.20am.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005) from 6.30am > 8.50am.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007) from 9am > 11.10am.
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (2009) from 11.20am > 13.37pm.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows *1* (2010) from 13.45pm > 4pm.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows *2* (2011) from 4.15pm > 6.05pm.
The whole experience took a total of 19 hours and 5 minutes (including breaks), however it should be noted that I did not allow the movie to continue until the credits were over and therefore the times may be different in comparison to anyone else who decides to attempt such a franchise marathon. Furthermore, during these movies I took a vast amount of notes in order to make any future movie reviews and those can be expected at some time in the future on this blog.