(This tag was dicovered on the following blog: SOURCE )
1. What was the last book you read?
The last book that I read was called “The Cycle of The Werewolf” by Stephen King.
2. Was it a good one?
It was a good once, I really enjoyed it!
3. What made it good?
The story and the way in which the events of the story took place (especially how it was formatted in the novel – also there were illustrations featuring gorey details which made the events all the more real.
4. Would you recommend it to other people?
I would recommend it to other people, especially those who like Werewolves or horror type fiction.
5. How often do you read?
I read a lot! At least once every day or night… Recently I have just gotten back into reading now that I have finished University so I have a lot more reading to look forward to.
6. Do you like to read?
I like reading fantasy fiction in particular, although I am open to reading other genres.
7. What was the last bad book you read?
Hm… The last bad book? That is a tough one but I am going to have to say The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. It’s not that it was bad, really, it was just the weaker of the books I have read in that series.
8. What made you dislike it?
It was too slowly paced for my liking and I couldn’t get into the story – that changed though when I began reading the book which follows it in the series.
9. Do you wish to be a writer?
I wish to be a journalist, which is a form of writing so I suppose that my answer is yes. Who knows, I may even write a book one day.
10. Has any book ever influenced you greatly?
Yes! The Harry Potter Series – I suppose if you are asking for a single book I will have to say Harry Potter and the Philosopher Stone as it is where it all began but reading that book series/book helped me through a LOT of difficult times and influenced me as a person.
11. Do you read fan fiction?
I do read fanfiction!
12. Do you write fan fiction?
13. What’s your favourite book?
At the moment, my favourite book is still Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K Rowling.
14. What’s your least favourite book?
My least favourite book has to be Twilight now – and the series, excluding Eclipse, by Stephanie Meyer. Eclipse is the only book of that series I think I would ever read again and even then I’m not planning on reading it.
15. Do you prefer physical books or read on a device?
I prefer physical books. Anyone who knows me will know this. I LOVE physical books. However, after being completely against devices as a form of reading for so many years I’m actually coming around to the concept of reading on a device… Slowly… Very slowly…
16. When did you learn to read?
I can’t remember that, young though. I know that much.
17. What is your favourite book you had to read in school?
Any of the books from the Harry Potter series, I didn’t read anything else until Primary 7 and even in High School the teachers had a difficult time trying to get me to read anything else.
18. What is your favourite book series?
The Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling.
19. Who is your favourite author?
OH… THAT is a good question. I’m going to have to say J.K Rowling, although closely behind are Rainbow Rowell, Nancy Holder and Ken Follett.
20. What is your favourite genre?
Fantasy/Adventure novels… Closely followed by Horror.
21. Who is your favourite character in a book series?
Baz Pitch from the book entitled Carry On by Rainbow Rowell.
22. Has a book ever transported you somewhere else?
Every single book within the Harry Potter series written by J.K Rowling has transported me to Hogwarts each and every time that I read the novels. Hogwarts is my second home.
23. Which book do you wish had a sequel?
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell.
24. Which book do you wish DIDN’T have a sequel?
The Jurassic Park series of novels written by Michael Crichton.
25. How long does it take you to read a book?
It really depends on the book and what is going on in my life when I am reading it.
26. Do you like when books become movies?
I do… Although there are a few times when the movies could have been better but it doesn’t really ruin the movie experience for me.
27. Which book was ruined by its movie adaptation?
Probably The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones novel by Cassandra Clare. There I was thinking the book was maybe going to be saved by the making of a movie, I was wrong…
28. Which movie has done a book justice?
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
29. Do you read newspapers?
30. Do you read magazines?
Occasionally – mostly Empire magazine.
31. Do you prefer newspapers or magazines?
Magazines, I suppose, although it really does depend on the articles.
32. Do you read while in bed?
Yes, I do! You can’t go wrong with a good bed-book.
33. Do you read while on the toilet?
Yes, I do.
34. Do you read while in the car?
I do, occasionally but I tend to get distracted by what is going on outside of the car.
35. Do you read while in the bath?
I don’t have a bath and I’d NEVER take a book near water. However, I do listen to audiobooks whilst in the shower.
36. Are you a fast reader?
More often than not, again it depends on the book.
37. Are you a slow reader?
Depends – as stated previously.
38. Where is your favourite place to read?
My favourite place is actually the living room – it is spacious and not filled with other interesting stuff to distract me like my bedroom is.
39. Is it hard for you to concentrate when you read?
Yes. There are times where I’ll read a book and become so immersed in the novel that nothing in reality matters. However, depending on the location in which I am reading… I can get distracted.
40. Do you need a room to be silent while you read?
Yes, or quiet background noise such as music – preferably classical.
41. Who gave you your love for reading?
My Nan and my teachers at school.
42. What book is next on your list to read?
Geek Girl by Holly Smale
43. When did you start to read chapter books?
I always have.
44. Who is your favourite children’s book author?
45. Which author would you most want to interview?
Rainbow Rowell – so if you’re seeing this Rainbow Rowell drop me an email! ❤
46. Which author do you think you’d be friends with?
Nancy Holder, definitely.
47. What book have you reread the most?
On Fire: A Teen Wolf Novel by Nancy Holder.
48. Which books do you consider ‘classics’?
The Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling and true classics such as Tess of The D’Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy.
49. Which books do you think should be taught in every school?
Those belonging to the Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling, The Mitch Rapp Series by Vince Flynn and the books focusing on the Arthurian Legends by Mary Stewart.
50. Which books should be banned from all schools?